08/03/2014 - 12:03:45 Jerusalem Time
What Remained of the destroyed / Al-Kabri
Click on the image to enlarge
Al-Kabri lies 13 km northeast of Akka and only 4 km from the coastline. When the village was destroyed in May 1948 it had over 6000 inhabitants, and if it survived it would have been now a large city with a population over 40000. The number of refugees from al-Kabri reached 38138 in 1998.